Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Matariki - Week 10

Yesterday my hub did Matariki, I did Rakau and weaving a Matariki star. 
The cool thing about making stars and doing Rakau was that when you are making stars you got help when you got stuck and you got to pick your own colours. 
For Rakau you could sing and play fun games and you got to make your own moves, and the thing I thought was challenging was for making stars it was hard to remember how to turn the paper the right way to make a star and for Rakau it was hard to figure out the right time to pass the stick.
When I started the stars I felt wierd that I wouldn't do it right but I did it and when I started Rakau I was feeling really worried because I thought that I couldn't do it but I could.
And when I finished I felt good that I did it.







No comments:

Post a Comment