Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Playing with my dog.

The thing that I like to do a lot is playing with my dog Sasha because she has a crazy half hour when she jumps up in the air and runs around in circles for about three minutes.   Then she runs really fast after me and Braxton but at the end of the deck me and Braxton stop and Sasha jumps right off, then her crazy haft hour ends and she goes back to being the same dog.  But she is still a lot of fun and she loves tummy rubs but what she love's more is being with me, also she is a bull dog.



3 comments:

  1. well done terenzo sasha is so cute my wish is next time maby put in a bit more detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of dogs...they always look like they've got so much personality. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job T it sounds like you have a lot of fun with Sasha :)

    ReplyDelete