Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Olympics learning

In my hub we are learning about the Olympics.  One of the things we did was building a model of the  Olympics city and it took 2 week to build. I learnt how to make nets to make the building for the Olympic city.

   Then we started picking an  athlete to learn about. I picked Genevieve Behrent. I learnt that this will be her first Olympics. Even before she knew that she would be competing in the Olympics she was part of a rowing team and last year she visited  Rio for a rowing tournament.

The thing that challenged  me was finding all of the information about my athlete and to make sure I got all the information that I need and to make it make sense. 

I used key words to help me write sentences into my own words for my slide.



This is Genevieve rowing.











No comments:

Post a Comment