Thursday, September 10, 2015

Animal Band Reader's Theatre

Walt performe to an audiience
Success Criteria:
  • speak clearly
  • speak loudly
  • speak with expression
  • speak together as a group



On Friday my class did an item called the Animal band and the characters were a donkey, a dog, a cat, a Rooster and robbers.  I was a cat and in my group was Emma, Sienna and Ruby H.  
Our lines were:
My master doesn't want me anymore because I am too old to hunt mice, I have a very sweet voice (meow - meow), can you see anything Rooster, who's in there?   They will kill us!  Rooster fly up here and stand on my back, Meow - meow! Meow - meow! and Meow meow again. 
I was wearing a tiger hat that looked  like a cat and the colors on it were black, white and orange and when it got to my groups line I ,got butterflies in my stomach. but they really helped me remember when my line was.  Also my mum and little brother were there and my mum said that we were very clear and loud and she gave us a 10 - 10.  She loved it, it was a very busy week for my class because we had to  learn our lines and it was hard to have the right volume to be heard.




2 comments:

  1. What an awesome cat you were in our Animal Band Terenzo! Thank you for meeting all of the criteria for our play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE!!!! I loved ur expression in the show, and the way u worked 2gether with Emma, Ruby saying ur lines. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete