Thursday, November 12, 2015

Calendar Art

 WALT present a piece of artwork for our parents to buy.

Success Criteria
  • Take our time, show patience (GRIT)
  • Plan our piece of artwork
  • Take care with the painting and dyeing
  • Research for our inspiration
  • Explain the steps you took to make your artwork on your blog
  • How do you feel about your artwork?  
  • What was  a challenge?

            Calendar Art

For my Calendar art, I did Santa but  not just a normal Santa it was my hand print. It took me three times to get it right. Before I could put paint on my hand, I used white crayon for my snowflakes so the black dye didn’t cover it, also I did the moon and the stars in yellow crayon and all the colors that I used on Santa were red, black, white and yellow. Also I drew  the two buildings and a chimney and I cut them out after the dye had dried and it was not that hard for me.   


SAM_6718.JPG

1 comment: